Noon-1:15pm in Union South
Learn how to identify, create and sustain successful, high-demand programs (certificates, degrees, and non-credit pathways) for new student audiences at UW-Madison. Growth of high-demand programs designed for non-traditional audiences allows you to:
- diversify your department’s academic program portfolio
- attract and serve new audiences of students
- strengthen Wisconsin’s workforce in a knowledge economy
- experiment with online teaching and learning
- build relationships with ...